Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Next steps

Now that the heraldic surcoat is finished and out of my work queue, I've refocused on organizing my workspace, clearing out my project queue, and preparations for Gulf Wars.  These three tasks have resulted in a bit of churn in the work flow, with pleasing results.

My first reward is that I found a UFO in a random pile of stuff.  My Viking apron dress has long been neglected and counts as mostly finished garb.  The dress is a nice wool blend which is extra nice since I think GW will be cold this year.  If I finish stitching the roundels, it will be functional very quickly.  Previous posts on the dress are here

Unfinished viking apron

Also, I continue to make progress on my current easy lap project - the doodles with long arm cross stitch mentioned in earlier posts

Long arm cross stitch progress

My organization kick has extended to the digital world.  I am slowly cleaning up my blog and Flickr account so that things are easier to find and more synchronized.  My goal is to make it easier to find what you are looking for, follow project threads, and link the blog+flickr better.

No comments: